Epson Stylus DX4000 Ink Cartridges
Enter Code: D10 at checkout for 10% Discount on Epson Stylus DX4000 ink cartridges
EPSON STYLUS DX4000 Review
Epson Stylus DX4000 offers compact and affordable printing, scanning and copying solutions to families and small businesses. Its sleek design and lightweight adds to additional features. Plus, it supports a broad range of media for home-related, school-related and business-related printing operations.
- Max Printing Resolution – 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Max Scanning resolution – 600 x 1,2,00 dpi (Horizontal and Vertical)
- Dimensions – 430 x 345 x 172 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Weight – 5 kg
- Max Paper Size – A4
- Input Tray Capacity – 100 pages
- Max Colour Print Speed – 12 ppm
- Max Black and White Print Speed – 23 ppm
- Ink Cartridge Configuration – 4 separate ink tanks for 4 colour Epson Stylus DX4000 Ink Cartridges
- Interface – USB
- Operating Systems Compatible – Windows 2000, Windows XP, Mac OS 10.3+
The three-in-one machine features an easy-to-use interface. The initial setup and installation process is also quick and easy. Enables users with superior quality borderless photo printing at relatively fair speed. Additionally, the device supports printing of a variety of media including letters, newspaper cuttings, greeting cards and more. Considering all the features the cost of the printer is reasonable.
Again, we discuss the printing speed even in the cons section because compared to the fastest printers it offers slow printing speed. It also lacks an LCD screen and fax function. Epson Stylus DX4000 ink cartridges are consumed by the printer at a very high rate.
What are the Cartridge Requirements for Epson Stylus DX4000 Printer?
The requirements for Epson Stylus DX4000 ink cartridges include:
- T0711 Black ink cartridge
- T0712 Cyan ink cartridge
- T0713 Magenta ink cartridge
- T0714 Yellow ink cartridge
- T0715 Multipack ink cartridge
Epson offers three-in-one function in the DX4000 model, showing overall generosity for output quality. The print speed can be counted as above average but not up to par. The quickly exhausting genuine Epson Stylus DX4000 ink cartridges can be replaced by the very economical compatible counterparts which resolve the issue. On the whole, the device provides a well-performing technology for small office and home environment.
How to replace expended cartridges of Epson Stylus DX4000 printer?
Refer the instructions given below to replace the expended ink cartridges:
- Make sure that the Ink light is put ON, but is not flashing.
- Open the scanner unit once you ensure that the document cover is closed.
Caution: Make sure that you do not open the scanner unit when the document cover is open, this might damage the printer
- Press the ink button. The print head will move to the Epson Stylus DX4000 ink cartridge check position and the ON light begins to flash. The ink cartridge shown by low ink mark indicates that the cartridge is either expended or low.
Caution: Avoid moving the printhead by hand as this might cause damage to the printer. Only move it by pressing the ink button
- Press the ink button. If more than one ink cartridge is expended, the print head moves to the low ink mark. This will occur every time when you press the ink button until all low ink cartridges have been indicated. Once this is done, the print head will move to the ink cartridge replacement position.
- Shake the cartridge for about four to five times before opening for better print results
- Take out the new Epson Stylus DX4000 ink cartridge from its package and remove the yellow tape from the bottom of the ink cartridge.
- Open the cartridge cover. Squeeze the tab and take out the cartridge that you want to replace. Do not dispose it off or try to refill on your own
- Carefully place the ink cartridge into the cartridge holder. Then push it down until it clicks into place.
- Once you’re done replacing the Epson Stylus DX4000 ink cartridges, close the cover and press it gently so that it clicks into place. Then close the scanner unit.
- Press the ink button.
- The printer moves the print head and begins charging the ink delivery system. This might take a minute or two to complete. Once the ink charging is finished, the print head returns back to its home position. The ON light will stop flashing and remains on, and the ink light goes out. This indicates that the printer is now ready to print. Print a test page to check if the print results are fine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Epson Stylus DX4000 ink cartridges are compatible with which other printers?
A T0715 ink cartridges are also compatible with Epson Stylus C & CX series printers & Epson Stylus D & DX series printers.
Q. I am using compatible Epson Stylus DX4000 ink cartridges for the first time. Will you refund my amount if I am not satisfied with the print result?
A. Compatible ink cartridges will give you the same print quality. Even if you are not satisfied with the result, you can return the ink cartridges. We will refund you the amount. Make sure the cartridges are in the condition of re-sell. You can return the product within 30 days of purchase.
Q. I have ordered Epson printer online. Can I install the driver and cartridges by myself? Or, do I need to call a professional person to perform the installation task?
A. This printer is user-friendly. You can easily install the driver and ink cartridges. Take the reference from the user manual.
Q. I ordered Black Epson Stylus DX4000 ink cartridge from your site. I received a damaged cartridge. Whom should I contact?
A. Sorry for the inconvenience. You can call us on 048 30833221 or email us at email@example.com to return the order. We will replace the cartridge as soon as possible.
Q. What is the capacity of the input paper tray?
A. The printer has the maximum capacity of 100 sheets for the input paper tray.
Q. I want to order multipack of 4 Epson Stylus DX4000 ink cartridges. But, I am unable to place the order after the checkout process. Please guide me.
A. Make sure that after checkout process you have filled all the information marked with the asterisk(*). Tick the checkbox to agree to terms and condition. For further assistance, you can call us on 048 30833221.
Q. Does scanning of the document involves usage of ink?
A. To perform the scanning task, usage of ink cartridges is not involved. Ink is used only for printing and copying task.
Q. Does Epson Stylus printer suitable for providing the high print quality photograph?
A. This Epson Stylus printer has the printing resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi, which is quite good. You can choose this printer for high-quality printouts on glossy paper as well.
Q. I have not used my printer for a long time. Therefore, my printouts are streaky. Is there anything that I can do for better print quality?
A. Yes, you can perform a head cleaning cycle using the software. You can also clean the printhead manually with the help of earbud. Even if the print quality is not improved, consult an authorized service center.
Q. Is there any special discount on the purchase of multipack of 20 Epson Stylus DX4000 ink cartridges?
A. Yes, you can use the promo code D10 to get special 10% discount on your invoice.
Q. I had ordered Epson printer online. Do I have to purchase the set of Epson Stylus DX4000 ink cartridges separately?
A. No, you don’t have to purchase the ink cartridges separately. You will receive a set of ink cartridges and a CD of required software.
Q. Can I continue my printing job, if the black ink cartridge is expended?
A. No. You will not be able to complete your printing task with expended ink cartridges.
Q. I am afraid of using compatible ink cartridges with genuine ink cartridges. Will it affect my printer’s warranty?
A. Using compatible cartridges with genuine ink cartridges will not at all affect your printer’s warranty and your printouts quality.
Q. Hi, I found that one of my Epson Stylus DX4000 ink cartridges expended. I want the delivery by Sunday. Will you be able to deliver the order?
A. Sorry, we deliver the products between the hours of 9 am – 5 pm (Monday – Friday). You can contact us via mail or call for fast delivery. To place your order click here.