Epson Stylus SX100 Ink Cartridges
Enter Code: D10 at checkout for 10% Discount on Epson Stylus SX100 Ink Cartridges
Epson Stylus SX100 Review
Epson Stylus SX100 is a shiny black and grey model following a conventional design. It is a reliable inkjet all-in-one that offers all the basic facilities at a reasonable price.
- Max Printing Resolution – 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Max Scanning Resolution – 600 x 1,200 dpi (Horizontal x Vertical)
- Dimensions – 434 x 327 x 185 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Weight – 4.6 kg
- Max Paper Size – A4
- Input Tray Capacity – 180 pages
- Max Colour Print Speed – upto 14 ppm
- Max Black and White Print Speed – upto 26 ppm
- Borderless Printing – Yes
- Ink Cartridge Configuration – 4 separate ink tanks for 4 colour Epson Stylus SX405 Ink Cartridges
- Interface – USB 2.0
- Operating Systems Compatible – Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows XP
The device features an easy-to-use control panel that allows performing various operations smoothly. A Contact Image Scanner supports good quality scanning and documents upto A4 size. The printer can be used by connecting to a PC. Plus, it can switch to work just as a photocopier in stand-alone mode. The Epson Stylus SX100 ink cartridges are easy to replace it individually due to separate installation compartments available.
The all-in-one serves as a basic device with slow to moderate printing and scanning speeds. It is devoid of a number of features like memory card slot and PictBridge port which just one USB socket available for connection.
What are the Cartridge Requirements for Epson Stylus SX100 Printer?
The requirements for Epson Stylus SX100 ink cartridges include:
- T0711 Black ink cartridge
- T0712 Cyan ink cartridge
- T0713 Magenta ink cartridge
- T0714 Yellow ink cartridge
- T0715 Multipack ink cartridge
Epson Stylus SX100 is a general-purpose model that offers economical printing, scanning and copying function. This printer is intended for home and small offices that require basic multifunction operations to carry out the important day-to-day tasks efficiently.
What should I do if not able to determine the exact source of the problem?
If you are not able to determine whether the issue is with the printer or some other source. It is recommended to run a printer check to determine the exact source of an issue. Try a few solutions listed below:
- Make sure both the Epson Stylus SX100 and computer are turned off. Then disconnect the USB cable from the printer.
- Make sure that the letter-size plain paper is loaded in the printer.
- Press the ink button and power button ON together and hold them down for about 5 seconds. Turn ON the printer and print a test pattern. This will show the exact percentage of ink left in each of the Epson Stylus SX100 ink cartridges:
- Turn off the printer after it prints a test page. Then reconnect the USB cable and then turn ON the printer and computer.
- If the test page prints, the problem probably lies in your software settings, the USB cable, or your computer. It is also possible that your software is not installed correctly. Refer the online user manual for the instructions on reinstalling the printer software.
- If the test page doesn’t print, you might have a problem with the Epson Stylus SX100 ink cartridges installed. Try few more suggestions as given in the user manual. If nothing works, contact the support team for further assistance.
How to resolve Incorrect or missing colour problem?
If the print results are not appropriate, check the following:
- In your Windows, clear the black ink setting in the main or advanced window in your printer driver.
- For Mac OS X, change the colour setting to colour in print settings in the print dialog box in your printer driver. Check the printer driver online help for details.
- Adjust the colour settings in your application or in your printer driver settings.
- Run the Head Cleaning utility. Refer the online user manual to clean the printheads.
- Check the error light. If the light is flashing, replace the appropriate Epson Stylus SX100 ink cartridges. Replace the cartridges before it gets expended. Check for the appropriate cartridges here
- If you have just replaced an ink cartridge, make sure the date on the box has not expired.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. I have an Epson SX100 printer which isn’t performing well now. I am planning to replace it with SX200 printer can I use the same ink cartridges?
A. Yes, you can use the Epson SX100 ink cartridges in SX200 printer.
Q. Can I increase the printing speed of this printer?
A. Yes, you can increase the printing speed of this printer, only if you are a window user. Open the printer driver window and click maintenance. Further at bottom-right, there is an option for speed & progress, click it. In the dialogue box appearing, tick on the high-speed check box. Take a test print to check the speed.
Q. Can I purchase 4 black Epson SX100 ink cartridges and 4 ink cartridge of every other colour in a multipack of 8 ink cartridges?
A. Yes, you can customize your colour combination, in multipacks. Multipacks are suitable for performing the high printing job and are cost-effective.
Q. Does this printer support Linux operating system?
A. Sorry, this printer is not compatible with Linux. It only supports Windows 2000 /XP /XP-x64 /Vista, Mac OS 10.3.9 /10.4.x /10.5.x.
Q. When I scan, the document edges are not printed. How to resolve the issue?
A. Move the document about 0.1 inches away from the vertical and horizontal edges of the document table.
Q. I have ordered multipack of 20 Epson SX100 ink cartridges. I want the ink cartridges by tomorrow evening. Is it possible for you to deliver my order soon?
A. Yes, we can deliver your order soon, if you have placed your order before 12 noon. You can call us on 028 308 33221 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for fast delivery.
Q. Can I use compatible ink cartridges with original ink cartridges? Will it affect my print quality?
A. Absolutely not. You can use compatible ink cartridges with original ink cartridges. It will neither degrade your print quality nor affect your printer’s warranty.
Q. Why should I prefer compatible Epson Stylus SX100 Ink Cartridges available at your site, instead of ink cartridges available in the market?
A. The compatible ink cartridges available at our site are factory tested. Also, they are subjected to the same ISO standard as the original cartridges. These cartridges provide good quality results. In case of any fault, we provide money back guarantee. Even your personal information and transaction details will not be shared with the third party.
Q. I am in search for the all-in-one printer and has the excellent print quality. The printer should have less weight and it should be user-friendly. Can I prefer this Epson Stylus SX100 printer? If yes, then from where can I place the order on your site?
A. This printer has the printing resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi. Hence, it will provide excellent print quality. The weight of the printer is 4.6 kg and is user-friendly. You can prefer this printer as it fulfills your demands. Sorry, currently we only sell ink cartridges at our store. You cannot order a printer from our store.
Q. I want to place the order of multipack Epson Stylus SX100 Ink Cartridges from your site. But before that, I want to read the terms and conditions of this site. I am unable to find the terms and condition. Please help.
A. Thank you for considering us. To read our terms and conditions of the website, click here.
Q. Can you provide urgent delivery of Epson Stylus SX100 Ink Cartridges at Glasgow, please?
A. All our orders are delivered by Fastway Couriers. It takes a day or two to deliver the order at your doorstep. If you will place the order before 12 noon, then your order will be despatched on the same day and will be delivered in 1-2 days. Call us on 028 308 33221 for urgent delivery of the order.