Epson Stylus DX4050 Ink Cartridges
Enter Code: D10 at checkout for 10% Discount on Epson Stylus DX4050 ink cartridges
Epson Stylus DX4050 Review
Epson Stylus DX4050 introduces an affordable way to print, scan and copy a wide range of media including letters, greeting cards, newspaper cuttings, photos etc. It adds value to your home and home business activities which can further be complemented with compatible Epson Stylus DX4050 ink cartridges.
- Max Printing Resolution – 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Max Scanning Resolution – 600 x 1,200 dpi (Horizontal x Vertical)
- Dimensions – 430x345x172 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Weight – 5.7 kg
- Max Paper Size – A4
- Borderless Printing – Yes
- Ink Cartridge Configuration – 4 separate ink tanks for 4 colour Epson Stylus DX4050 Ink Cartridges
The printer allows you to save or scan original photos on your PC, ready to print or share when required. The device delivers vibrant and high-quality colour photos. Plus, it supports photo printing on a variety of media from plain to glossy paper. As it offers triple functionality in a single machine it adds to versatility, reliability, and affordability.
To some extent, printer proves to be noisy while performing operations. The paper feeding mechanism is also not up to par with user expectations. Also, the output in terms of quantity is less. The photocopier component on the device lacks the quantity selection button.
What are the Cartridge Requirements for Epson Stylus DX4050 Printer?
The requirements for Epson Stylus DX4050 ink cartridges include:
- T0711 Black ink cartridge
- T0712 Cyan ink cartridge
- T0713 Magenta ink cartridge
- T0714 Yellow ink cartridge
- T0715 Multipack ink cartridge
The disadvantages associated with Epson Stylus DX4050 do not portray a crucial absence of any feature as far as the advantages are considered. The device offers high-quality printing and scanning for a variety of media with a number of important features that make the device a reliable and affordable deal. Keeping the advantages in mind, it can serve an ideal scanning, copying, and printing solution for the home and home office users.
How can I solve blurry or smeared print issue?
If one is not getting an optimum print result, the issue can be due to the usage of low-quality Epson Stylus DX4050 ink cartridges. Performing the appropriate actions as guided can probably resolve the issue.
- Make sure you are using the appropriate printer driver for the printer.
- Use only good quality paper as recommended to use by Epson.
- Check that you are using high-quality Epson Stylus DX4050 ink cartridges for your printing work.
- Make sure that the printer is on a flat and a stable surface. The printer will not operate properly if it is placed in a tilted position.
- Make sure your paper is not damaged, dirty, or too old. Ensure that you place the paper with the printable side facing up.
- Clear all customized settings and select text as the quality option in your printer settings (Windows). Clear all the customized settings and select the automatic mode in your printer settings (Macintosh). Refer the online manual for more information.
- If the paper is curled toward the printable side, flatten it or curl it slightly in the opposite direction. Make sure that the paper type or media type selected in the printer driver is appropriate for the type of paper loaded in the printer.
- Remove the sheet from the output tray as soon as it gets printed.
- If you are using glossy paper for printing, place a support sheet beneath the stack, or load only one sheet at a time.
- After printing on the glossy paper, allow the ink to set for a few hours before handling them.
- Run the Head Cleaning utility for clogged nozzles. Refer your online user manual for cleaning the printhead
- Make subsequent copies without placing a document on the table. If the problem still exists, the ink may have leaked inside the printer, wipe out the ink with a soft, lint-free cloth.
If performing the actions discussed above does not resolve the printing problem try replacing the Epson Stylus DX4050 ink cartridges. Replacing them might resolve the issue.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is it necessary to use Epson Stylus DX4050 ink cartridge with Stylus DX4050 printer model only?
A. No, it is not necessary. You can use this ink cartridge with other printer models also. Here is the list of some printer models compatible with this ink cartridge.
Q. I’ve recently purchased Epson Stylus DX4050 ink cartridge for my Epson printer. And I’m about to do the ink cartridge installation for the first time. What precautions should I consider?
A. When you remove the ink cartridge from the package, be careful not to break the hooks present on its sides. Do not remove the label on the cartridge, else ink will leak.
Q. While using Epson Stylus DX4050 printer for my personal use, Suddenly, the printouts produced were unexpectedly faint. What could be the reason?
A. If you find that the printouts produced are faint or that the dots are missing, clean the print head to ensure that the printer nozzles are delivering the ink properly.
Q. I’m planning to purchase the Epson Stylus DX4050 printer for my photo-printing task. Is the printer a good choice?
A. Yes, this printer is a good option for photo-printing tasks. It can print photos on all type of media including simple paper and glossy photo paper. Also, the printer prints sharp borderless copies of photos that last for a long time and don’t smudge.
Q. Is there any quantity selection button on the photocopier part?
A. No, there is no quantity selection button on the photocopier part of this printer.
Q. I have scanned an old photograph. Is it possible to make the photograph look more attractive?
A. Yes, you can make your photograph look more attractive by using colour restoration feature in Epson Scan.
Q. I have ordered multipack of Epson Stylus DX4050 Ink cartridges from your site. Out of them, yellow ink cartridge was damaged. What should I do now?
A. We are sorry for the inconvenience. You can return the ink cartridges. We will replace it with the new one. For further assistance, call on 028 308 33221 or email us at email@example.com .
Q. I’m planning to order 20 pack Epson Stylus DX4050 ink cartridge from your site. Can I choose the combination of colours according to my requirements?
A. Yes, definitely. You can prefer your own list for these ink cartridges. Visit this page and enter your favourable combination of colours (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow).
Q. This is for the first time I am replacing ink cartridges with the compatible ink cartridges for my Epson printer. Will it reduce the print quality? Will it degrade my printer’s life?
A. Compatible ink cartridges are manufactured by the third party using a recycled product. It will neither affect your printer’s life nor your print quality. Still, if you are not satisfied with the result you can replace the product within 30 days of purchase.
Q. Is it necessary to install all the ink cartridges even if I want grayscale printing?
A. Yes, it is necessary to install all the ink cartridges even if you want monochrome or grayscale printing.
Q. Can I fax a document using Epson Stylus DX4050 printer?
A. Sorry, this printer can only print, scan, and copy the documents.
Q. I have recently installed my Epson Stylus DX4050 ink cartridges in the printer. But it is making a lot of noise now. What can be the issue?
A. When you install ink cartridges, the ink delivery system must be charged. You need to wait until the charging is in process. The charging message will disappear from the LCD screen when charging is done. Now turn off the printer and take a test print to check whether it is still making noise or not.