Epson Stylus Office B1100 Ink Cartridges
Enter Code: D10 at checkout for 10% Discount on Epson Stylus Office B1100 Ink Cartridges
Epson Stylus Office B1100 Review
Epson introduces high-quality printing for A3 size with the good-looking B1100 model – adding a competitive edge when A3 size business printing is on the rise. The inkjet multifunction device offers professional graphics and photo printing with speed-enhancing Micro Piezo printhead for Epson Stylus Office B1100 ink cartridges.
- Max Printing Resolution – 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Max Scanning resolution – 600 x 1,2,00 dpi (Horizontal and Vertical)
- Dimensions – 616 x 322 x 214 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Weight – 11.8 kg
- Max Paper Size – A3
- Input Tray Capacity – 120 pages
- Max Colour Print Speed – 6 ppm
- Max Black and White Print Speed – 13 ppm
- Borderless Printing – Yes
- Ink Cartridge Configuration – 4 separate ink tanks for 4 colour Epson Stylus Office B1100 Ink Cartridges
- Interface – USB 2.0 Type B
- Operating Systems Compatible – Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows x64, Windows 7, Mac OS 10.3+
As Epson Stylus Office B1100 is a business printer it offers a considerable footprint. The printer offers full-size A3 prints which are increasingly catching interest in the business stream. The control panel is very simple to use with just four button and three indicators. The quality for colourful graphics and photos is good compared to the black and white printing.
Although the multifunction printer offers good quality for colour, the draft output cannot be regarded as ‘excellent’. Also, the print speed of the device is not up to par with the expectations of busy office environments. The printer also lacks wireless capability which may disappoint many.
What are the Cartridge Requirements for Epson Stylus Office B1100 Printer?
The requirements for Epson Stylus Office B1100 ink cartridges include:
- T0711 Black ink cartridge
- T0712 Cyan ink cartridge
- T0713 Magenta ink cartridge
- T0714 Yellow ink cartridge
- T0715 ink cartridge
The quality that stands out in Epson Stylus Office B1100 printer is its capability to produce high-quality results up to A3+ size. It offers exclusive print freedom with a wide variety of paper handling. If your business requires A3 prints at an economical price, this is one of the most efficient printers to go with.
What should I do if my printer observes missing dots while printing the documents?
If print results are not fine, check the following steps to consider for resolving the issue
1. The ink is not ejected properly from the Printhead to the cap
- Check that if there is any foreign matter present around the seal rubber on the cap unit. Remove the foreign matter around the Seal Rubber completely
- Check that the Extension is correctly installed to the Cap Unit. Replace the ink system unit with a new one
2. Though ink is ejected from the printhead to cap, the trouble is still there while executing a cleaning cycle or replacing the Epson Stylus Office B1100 Ink Cartridges
- Run a nozzle check, and check if the pattern printed has broken or missing lines. After running a head cleaning process, check the pattern again
- Check that the Relay Head FFC is securely connected to the main board connectors CN11, CN12, and CN13. If it is not, then connect it to the main board connectors
- Also, check if the Relay Head FFC is firmly joined to the CR Relay Board connectors CN3 and CN4. Connect the board if it’s not connected
- If the relay head FFC is damaged, replace the FFC with a new one. If the problem still occurs, the printhead might be damaged, replace it with a new one
- Check if the Cleaner Blade is covered up with paper dust or is bent. Replace the ink unit system or Epson Stylus Office B1100 Ink Cartridges with the new one. Get the cartridges for your printer from here.
How to check if the correct printer driver is installed in the printer?
You might experience various printing problems like faint printouts, missing print, or no ink level status if you are using low-quality Epson Stylus Office B1100 Ink Cartridges or old drivers for your printer. In most of the cases upgrading your printer driver or installing the new one, might resolve the issue:
- If the Epson driver is not listed, download and install it from the support website.
- Once restarted, the printer driver may need to be added to print and fax or print and scan. Normally, USB printers will automatically add themselves, but you need to check if it is added or not. Add the correct printer driver
- Make sure that the default size is selected for the paper, used regularly for printing.
- To test the printer, attempt to print a nozzle check from the Epson printer utility. If a print is fine, this means the printer is ready to use and one can print text documents using it
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. I’m looking for a cartridge chip resetter for my Epson printer?
A. Unfortunately, the chip resetter will not work with the Epson Stylus Office B1100 ink cartridges.
Q. I have recently installed my new Epson Stylus Office B1100 ink cartridges. But I observed that I am facing the mixing of colour problem. Earlier I was not having this issue. What can be the issue?
A. Mixing of colours can be due to following reasons:
- Cartridges might not be compatible with the printer
- Presence of foreign particle in the roller
- Blockage in the printhead nozzle
- Check for these reasons and resolve them. If you face the issue again, then get your printer service at an authorized center.
Q. Does this printer come with multi-function?
A. Yes, this printer comes with multi-function. It can perform printing, scanning and copying job. This printer cannot fax the document.
Q. What is the printing speed of this printer?
A. Printing speed for coloured printout is 17 ppm and for monochrome printout, it is 30 ppm.
Q. Is cleaning of the printer is required frequently? What will happen if not done?
A. Foreign dust particle enters the printer during the printing process. These particles have to be removed to avoid the paper jam, low print quality and to increase printer’s life.
Q. Are Epson Stylus Office B1100 ink cartridges expensive?
A. The original cartridges are costly compared to the compatible ones. You can always opt for compatible cartridges, as they yield the same print quality and are more efficient than the original ones. To get them visit our site.
Q. I am having a problem with placing the order of cartridges from your website. Please guide me regarding the same. Thanks.
A. Select your ink cartridges. Enter the quantity, and click add to cart. In the checkout window, fill the information and agree to the terms and condition and place the order. For further assistance, call us on 048 30833221.
Q. My black Epson Stylus Office B1100 ink cartridge is expended. Do I have to change all the ink cartridges?
A. No, you can replace only the expended ink cartridges.
Q. My Epson printer is not recognising the new cartridges?
A. This can be due to dust or dirt present on the cartridge chip. To get this right, perform cleaning task. Once done with the cleaning task, turn off the printer for 10 minutes to reset the printer. When you turn the printer and the computer should recognize the cartridge. If the problem still persists, get in touch with an authorized service center.
Q. I have ordered Epson Stylus Office B1100 Ink cartridges from your store. But, I had received a wrong order. How can I replace the order? Please guide me.
A. Sorry, for the inconvenience. To replace the order, call us on 048 308332211 or email us at email@example.com. Provide us your invoice details. We will deliver your order soon.
Q. Will compatible ink cartridges affect my printer’s warranty?
A. Compatible cartridges will not affect your printer’s warranty. Cartridges available at our store are subjected to ISO Standard and are FSC Tested. Hence it will yield the best print quality.
Q. I own a digital marketing agency and planning to enter the print world. Will you be able to provide Epson Stylus Office B1100 ink cartridges in bulk amount in the outskirt of Ireland?
A. Yes, we do deliver in the outskirts of Ireland. To place the bulk order, click here. You can also call us on 048 308332211 to check the availability of the stock.
Q. Is this printer suitable for performing fax operation?
A. Sorry, this printer cannot perform fax operation. This all in one printer is suitable for printing, scanning, and copying task.