Epson Stylus Office BX300F Ink Cartridges
Enter Code: D10 at checkout for 10% Discount on Epson Stylus Office BX300F Ink Cartridges
Epson Stylus Office BX300F Review
Epson Stylus Office BX300F is an inkjet multifunction printer with a stylish matte and gloss black finish. As the name suggests, the printer finds a good reputation as a small office or medium office printer with the inbuilt fax machine and ADF function integrated at a fair price.
- Max Printing Resolution – 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Max Fax Resolution – 200 x 200 dpi
- Max Fax Input Memory – 180 pages
- Dimensions – 460 x 411 x 235 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Weight – 7.2 kg
- Max Paper Size – A4
- Input Tray Capacity – 150 sheets
- Max Colour Print Speed – 15 ppm
- Max Black and White Print Speed – 31 ppm
- Automatic Document Feeder – Yes
- Ink Cartridge Configuration – 4 separate ink tanks for 4 colour Epson Stylus Office BX300F Ink Cartridges
First of all, with the presence of ADF and inbuilt fax machine, it makes its place in small to medium offices. The printer features a large control panel which is well laid out with a 2 line by 16 character LCD display. The scan quality for photos as well as documents is outstanding.
Epson claims a good printing speed for draft mode but in case of colour mode, the printer is very slow. Though it has an individual configuration for each Epson Stylus Office BX300F ink cartridge, the device has relatively high print costs.
What are the Cartridge Requirements for Epson Stylus Office BX300F Printer?
The ink cartridges for Epson Stylus Office BX300F include:
- T0711 Black ink cartridge
- T0712 Cyan ink cartridge
- T0713 Magenta ink cartridge
- T0714 Yellow ink cartridge
- T0715 Multipack ink cartridge
Though Epson Stylus Office BX300F lags behind in colour printing speed, it has much sought after functions such as ADF and inbuilt fax machine that makes a good choice for small to medium-sized offices. While it shows high printing costs, the high-quality compatible Epson Stylus Office BX300F ink cartridges can resolve the issue.
What should I do if I am unable to determine the problem with my Epson Stylus Office BX300F printer?
If this is a situation and you’re unable to determine the exact source of the problem. Then, it is recommended to run a printer operation check to determine whether the problem comes from the printer or the computer.
Follow few steps below to run an operation check.
- Make sure that you have turned off both the printer and the computer
- Detach the cable from the interface connector of the printer
- Ensure that you have used good-quality A4 size paper for printing purpose as recommended to use in the sheet feeder
- Check that the Epson Stylus Office BX300F ink cartridges are installed correctly in the printer. Nothing gets print even after installing new cartridges if they are not placed properly at correct cartridge slot
- To check the working of your printer, press the power button ON to turn on the printer
- Press on the menu button to select the given options
- Scroll up or down with the arrow key to select maintenance option. Press the OK button, once the selection is done
- Similarly, to check the nozzle if any clogged. Press the up or down button to select the nozzle check pattern, then press the proceed option
By diagnosing the problem, you can likely apply the solutions that can be used to fix the problem. Keeping a few tips in mind one can easily troubleshoot the issue
What should I do if an ink error is indicated once I replace the Epson Stylus Office BX300F ink cartridges?
To resolve this kind of issue, try out a few solutions mentioned below:
- Ensure that the cartridge holder is set at the ink cartridge replacement position
Note: If the ink cartridge holder is far from the right position, press the menu button and select maintenance option from it, and then choose the Ink Cartridge Replacement option
- Try removing and reinserting the Epson Stylus Office BX300F ink cartridges and then continue with the ink cartridges installation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What will happen if I mix genuine Epson Stylus Office BX300F ink cartridge with the compatible ones and use them for my Epson Stylus printer?
A. Combining two ink cartridges i.e genuine and the compatible ones does not work for any printer. Mixing of two ink is a wrong process and thus is not recommended. When two inks combine together, either compatible Epson Stylus Office BX300F ink cartridge or the genuine ones will not be recognised and they won’t produce the type of colour and consistency that they’re supposed to do. Also, they will end up degrading your printer’s print quality.
Q. I have installed Epson Stylus Office BX300F ink cartridge in my Epson printer. There is still an issue related to the printing job. Is there anything wrong with the software side of things? Please suggest.
A. The compatible Epson Stylus Office BX300F ink cartridge related errors are caused by the cartridge not being installed properly. It doesn’t mean that there’s something wrong with the software. It just means that the Epson compatible ink cartridge didn’t click as well as it should have installed. Thus, the simple solution for this problem is to remove the Epson compatible ink cartridge and install them again properly.
Q. Though the printer is noisy and gets slow with time, why should I hire this printer for my small office use?
A. Apart from the noise feature, the Epson Stylus Office BX300F is an all in one printer which has many attractive features that any office user requires. The printer includes the following features:
- Large control panel
- Four-ink cartridge system
Q. Does the printer have same printing speed for both coloured and black/white prints?
A. No, it’s different for both colour and black prints. The printing speed of the printer is 31ppm for black print and 15ppm for colour.
Q. I tried to install Epson Stylus Office BX300F ink cartridges in my printer for the first time, but after the installation, I can’t close the cartridges cover. What should I do now?
A. Please check whether all the cartridges are installed properly or not. If not, then press down each cartridge until you hear a gentle click sound. Do not press the cover with much force. It may damage your ink cartridges.
Q. Is it necessary to replace the ink cartridges, even if the cartridge is not expended?
A. Yes, for the best print quality you have to replace ink cartridges after every six months. To purchase the ink cartridges visit our site.
Q. The printer makes printing sound as if printing is in the process, but nothing prints. What can be the issue?
A. Check for the ink cartridge status before changing them. If ink cartridges level is ok, perform head nozzle cleaning. Make sure that the printer is placed on a flat surface.
Q. I have installed my ink cartridges, but in my printer driver window, I am unable to view the Epson Stylus Office BX300F Ink Cartridges status. Can you tell me what is the issue?
A. The installed cartridges can be outdated or faulty. Make sure you have installed ink cartridges correctly. Check for compatibility of the ink cartridges with the Epson printer.
Q. Why my printouts are slightly slanted when I use plain paper?
A. Change your advanced printer setting from fast economy to economy mode in printer driver window. Make sure that you have aligned paper with printer head.
Q. I have ordered multipack of Epson Stylus Office BX300F ink cartridges, how much time will it take to deliver the product in Ireland?
A. If you have ordered before 12 noon, then it will be despatched on the same day and will be delivered to you in 1-3 days with the Fastway Couriers.