Epson Stylus SX115 Ink Cartridges
Enter Code: D10 at checkout for 10% Discount on Epson Stylus SX115 ink cartridges
Epson Stylus SX115 Ink Review
It is a cost-advantageous, compact and a simple looking machine with fair multifunction capability. It is a great option for one who is looking for something that’s not going to occupy too much desk space. The printer is capable of printing, scanning, and copying at a consistently higher standard benefiting from the use of Epson DURABrite Ultra Ink. The Epson Stylus SX115 Ink Cartridges it uses can be replaced individually, thus you can save money by only replacing the ink that has been used.
- Display – small Colour LCD screen
- Max Printing Resolution – 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Max Scanning Resolution – 600 x 1,200 dpi (Horizontal x Vertical)
- Dimensions – 434 x 327 x 185 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Weight – 4.6 kg
- Max Paper Size – A4
- Max Colour Print Speed – upto 15 ppm
- Max Black and White Print Speed – upto 30 ppm
- Borderless Printing – Yes
- Ink Cartridge Configuration – 4 separate ink tanks for 4 colour Epson Stylus SX115 Ink Cartridges
- Interface – USB 2.0
- Operating Systems Compatible – Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows XP
Epson Stylus SX115 features a compact design and small footprint that can adjust itself even on a small desk. The machine offers cost-effective printing and compatibility to print different types of media ranging from letters to borderless printing. Surprisingly, the printer has a small colour LCD screen in the middle of the control panel which helps you to choose menu options and photo thumbnails. A single card slot configured in the front supports SD cards, memory sticks and XD cards. Epson Stylus SX115 ink cartridges are configured in four separate tanks that allow replacing a single colour cartridge when it runs out.
The machine lacks auto duplexing feature. The printing speed is also slow. Be it wireless or cabled, the printer lacks networking capabilities.
What are the Cartridge Requirements for Epson Stylus SX115 Printer?
The requirements for Epson Stylus SX115 ink cartridges include:
- T0711 Black ink cartridge
- T0712 Cyan ink cartridge
- T0713 Magenta ink cartridge
- T0714 Yellow ink cartridge
- T0715 Multipack ink cartridge
Epson Stylus SX115 is a highly compact, space-saving multifunction printer. However, the slow printing speeds and lack of networking make it an inadequate choice for busy office environments. Overall, with the Epson Stylus SX115 ink cartridges that make printing cost-effective, and reasonable price and moderately working multifunction capability suits well with the home needs.
What should I do if print results are not satisfactory?
If print results are not as expected, check for the following:
- If the problem is there with the printout. Run a nozzle check pattern. Cleaning the clogged nozzles might resolve the issue.
- Check if the cartridges are empty and need replacement. Replace the cartridges with the new compatible ink cartridges for your Epson Stylus SX115 printer.
How to replace and reinstall the Epson Stylus SX115 ink cartridges back in the printer?
When the ink cartridge requires replacement, the printer will prompt you regarding the replacement of the cartridges. The process of removal of the ink cartridges from the printer should be done very carefully. In order to reinstall the ink cartridges, follow these steps below:
- Shake the new cartridges well before installing in the printer, so that the ink distributes evenly.
- Remove the old Epson Stylus SX115 ink cartridges from the printer that are expended and put them aside.
- Unpack the new ink cartridges and put the old ones in the box in which the new cartridges come in order to prevent the surrounded area from the stains that are left on the cartridges due to some ink left in them
- Only remove the yellow tape from the cartridges. If you forget to remove the tape from the cartridges, print results would be blank even if you have installed the cartridges correctly.
- Remember to install the Epson Stylus SX115 ink cartridges in the correct cartridge slot, and press them hard until it clicks into place.
- Close the top cover of the printer and press the power button. The ON light first will be flashing quickly. Wait for about 1 min and then check if the light on the power button is continuous. This indicates that the printer is now functioning correctly. Print a test page to check if it is working fine.
If the print results are still not appropriate, contact customer support for the help.
Freequently Asked Questions
Q. If I use compatible Epson Stylus SX115 ink cartridges of your store, will my print quality be affected?
A. Using compatible cartridges will neither harm your printer nor affect your print quality. Compatible cartridges available at our site have the shelf life of 6 months. Also, they are factory tested to the same ISO standards as the original ones. We recommend you to use these cartridges within 6 months.
Q. I’ve recently purchased a second-hand Epson Stylus SX115 all-in-one printer for my home use. I’m looking for good quality ink cartridges, but my budget is a bit moderate. Can you please suggest me which one should I purchase? The original ones or the compatible ones.
A. If you are looking for low range ink cartridges, you should go for the compatible Epson Stylus SX115 ink cartridges. These compatible ink cartridges can save upto 50% of your printing cost and produce as great results as the original ones. You can find these ink cartridges at our store. They are cost effective in nature and we promise to provide good quality prints.
Q. Do you offer coloured compatible Epson Stylus SX115 ink cartridges at your site?
A. Yes, definitely. We offer Magenta, Yellow and Cyan colour ink cartridges. For any queries, please contact our customer support service at 048 30833221 or email us at email@example.com .
Q. Does the Epson Stylus SX115 printer support auto-duplex printing and borderless printing?
A. The printer does not support auto-duplex printing but supports borderless printing.
Q. Is it possible to perform fax function with this printer?
A. No, the printer does not include fax function. This printer is capable of printing, scanning, and copying at a consistently high standard.
Q. What are the maximum printing resolution and the scanning resolution of this printer?
A. For this printer, the maximum printing resolution is 5760 x 1440 dpi and the maximum scanning resolution is 600 x 1,200 dpi (Horizontal x Vertical).
Q. My Epson SX115 printer turns ON, makes noise, the two red lights blink (I think paper jam and no ink), and then turns OFF. My drivers and cartridges are installed and there is no paper jam. What can be the issue?
A. Unplug the printer from the mains and hold the power button for 20 seconds. Plug it and check again. Even if you face the problem, reinstall your Epson Stylus SX115 ink cartridges. Make sure that you wipe the sensor strips, leaving no fingerprints when you put it back in. Check for a small piece of paper which is not visible easily.
Q. Does this printer suitable for coloured print on the glossy paper? Will I face the fading of colours problem?
A. Yes, this printer is suitable for high-quality print on glossy paper and you will not face colour fading problem.
Q. Is it possible for you to deliver my order of Epson Stylus SX115 ink cartridges by tomorrow?
A. If you have placed your order before 12 noon, then we will surely deliver your order by tomorrow. Call us on 048 30833221 and inform us regarding the fast delivery.
Q. Will compatible ink cartridges affect my printer’s life?
A. No, compatible ink cartridges will neither affect your printer’s life nor affect your print quality. Compatible cartridges are cost-effective and yield the same quality or even better than genuine ink cartridges.
Q. Can I customize the pack of 4 Epson Stylus SX115 ink cartridges?
A. Yes, you can select your own colour combination in our any pack of ink cartridges.
Q. Should I purchase 4 separate ink cartridges or buy a pack of ink cartridges?
A. It depends on your requirement. If all the ink cartridges are expended, then you can choose a pack of ink cartridges, which is the cost-effective option. Else, you can order them separately.