Epson Stylus SX210 Ink Cartridges
Enter Code: D10 at checkout for 10% Discount on Epson Stylus SX210 Ink Cartridges
Epson Stylus SX210 Review
With a shiny black colour finish, easy-to-use interface and well-functioning printer, scanner and copier, it is the best choice for small office and home users.
- Display – 3.8 cm colour LCD screen
- Max Printing Resolution – 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Max Scanning resolution – 1,200 x 2,400 dpi (Horizontal and Vertical)
- Dimensions – 450 x 342 x 182 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Weight – 5.7 kg
- Max Paper Size – A4
- Input Tray Capacity – 120 pages
- Max Colour Print Speed – 15 ppm
- Max Black and White Print Speed – 32 ppm
- Borderless Printing – Yes
- Ink Cartridge Configuration – 4 separate ink tanks for 4 colour Epson Stylus SX210 Ink Cartridges
- Memory Card Slot – Yes
- Interface – USB
- Operating Systems Compatible – Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows XP
The all-in-one offers printing, copying and scanning in an economical manner. It is a compact device with a user-friendly interface and space-saving design. A full-colour LCD monitor, more than one memory card slot and a PictBridge port add to the ease of printing great quality photographs. Plus, an option for PC-free printing serves as an add-on. With 4 individual Epson Stylus SX210 ink cartridges, Epson promises cost-effective and professional quality printing.
The printer lacks some of the most sought-after features like automatic document feeder, an automatic duplexer, and ability to connect wirelessly.
What are the Cartridge Requirements for Epson Stylus SX210 Printer?
The requirements for Epson Stylus SX210 ink cartridges include:
- T0711 Black ink cartridge
- T0712 Cyan ink cartridge
- T0713 Magenta ink cartridge
- T0714 Yellow ink cartridge
- T0715 Multipack ink cartridge
The T0715 ink cartridges are also compatible with other printer models like Epson Stylus D78,Epson Stylus SX100, Epson Stylus DX4000, Epson Stylus DX6000 and many other such printers which can be found here.
Epson Stylus SX210 is an affordable all-in-one device with versatile features. Good quality printing, scanning and copying along with some additional features like the LCD viewer, PC-free printing and memory card slots make it a good choice for small and home office users. However, lack of ADF, duplexer and wireless capability may disappoint busy households and offices.
How to align the printhead of Epson Stylus SX210 printer?
To align the printhead, follow few steps below:
- Make sure that the A4-size plain paper is loaded correctly in the printer. Check if the page does not get turn while loading.
- Press both the index sheet and scan button at the same time.
- Select the head alignment from the setup menu and click on proceed option
- Choose the most solid pattern from the one shown on the screen
- Select the pattern number of the solid pattern from the head alignment by using the right or left arrow key.
- Enter the number once done
- Repeat the same process for all the patterns
- Finish aligning the printhead if all patterns are observed with a solid colour
Check if the results are appropriate after aligning the printheads. If the results are not satisfactory, check for replacing the Epson Stylus SX210 ink cartridges and order for the new one. Visit us now to place the order for its multipack!
How to resolve the various error or warning messages appear on the screen?
To get rid of the error messages displayed on the screen, check the following:
- Turn the printer off and then back on. Make sure that no paper is present in the printer. If the error still appears, contact Epson support for help.
- The Epson Stylus SX210 ink cartridge cover is open. Open the scanner unit and close the ink cartridge cover. Press the proceed button to continue.
- A Paper might be jammed. Turn off the printer, and remove the jammed paper. Turn the printer back on once the issue gets resolved
- The ink cartridges shown on the LCD panel have not been installed, install them correctly.
- Make sure that the memory card is inserted correctly. If it is, check that there is no problem with the card and try again.
- Check if the Epson Stylus SX210 ink cartridges need replacement before cleaning the print head.
Frequeently Asked Questions
Q. I have recently installed Epson Stylus SX210 ink cartridges. Why my print quality is low?
A. Check for the compatibility of ink cartridges with the printer. Further, check for the clogged printhead nozzles. Go to the utility section in the printer driver and choose head cleaning. Take a test print. Even if the print quality is not good. Leave it overnight, it will loosen the clogged ink in the nozzles. Run the cleaning cycle again in the morning, followed by a test print.
Q. Does this printer supports PictBridge Technology?
A. Yes, this printer supports PictBridge technology. You can easily print photograph without turning on your PC.
Q. I want to order 4 black ink cartridges. Can I customize the multipack of Epson Stylus SX210 ink cartridges?
A. Yes, definitely you can customize the multipack and can place your order here to find them.
Q. I have ordered compatible ink cartridges from your store. I was very much satisfied with the print quality. Can I place the bulk order for my agency?
A. Thank you for considering us. You can place the bulk order from our site. To check the availability of the stock, you can call us on 048 30833221.
Q. I have read somewhere that we can use the ink cartridges of one printer to other. Is this information correct? If yes, then why it didn’t work for me?
A. Yes, you can use the ink cartridge of one printer with other if the cartridges are compatible with the printer. If it didn’t work for you then it could be the compatibility issue or your ink level might be low.
Q. I live in Waterford and wanted to order EPSON SX210 ink cartridge. Can you deliver my order in Waterford? If yes, then when will I receive my order?
A. Yes, we do deliver at your place. Your order will be delivered in 1-2 days. Approximately, 90% of our orders received before 12 noon are despatched on the same day and delivered on the next-day basis with Fastway Couriers.
Q. Do the compatible Epson Stylus SX210 Ink Cartridges dry up or leak if they are not used frequently?
A. Any cartridges which are not used frequently will eventually dry. It is recommended to use the cartridges once every month to ensure the flawless prints.
Q. I had ordered the compatible cartridges from your site in bulk. Now, I am worried as I won’t be able to use them before their expiry date. Please suggest me what should I do now?
A. If you have already made a purchase, nothing to worry for, Store the cartridges in a cool and dry place safely to maximize its ink life and use them before they dried up
Q. Are the compatible Epson Stylus SX210 Ink Cartridges available at your store original or remanufactured?
A. The ink cartridges provided on the site are remanufactured cartridges. For better performance and high print quality, they are factory tested.
Q. I was planning to showcase my artwork. Will compatible cartridges provide good quality prints? Should I order the ink cartridges ink bulk or choose the multipack available at your site for the cost-effective option?
A. Yes, you can rely on compatible ink cartridges available at our store. They are FSC tested and provide good quality print. Depending on your need, you can make the selection of the ink cartridges. If you have a large number of printing task, then you can choose the multipacks available at our site.
Q. Do you think using compatible Epson Stylus SX210 Ink Cartridges with the genuine ones is a good idea?
A. Yes, of course. You can use the compatible cartridges with the genuine ink cartridges. It will not affect the print quality and will not affect the printer’s warranty.
Q. I want the Epson printer for my freelance work. Does this printer have the ability to perform fax operation?
A. Sorry, this printer does not provide fax facility. This printer is capable of performing printing, scanning, and copying task.