Epson Stylus SX215 Ink Cartridges
Enter Code: D10 at checkout for 10% Discount Epson Stylus SX215 Ink Cartridges
Epson Stylus SX215 Review
The speciality of Epson Stylus SX215 inkjet all-in-one lies in the fact that it is one of the most inexpensive purchases in this range. Other attractive features include a highly useful LCD monitor that allows direct printing from memory card reader and well-performing flatbed scanner and copier.
- Display – 3.8 cm colour LCD screen
- Max Printing Resolution – 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Max Scanning resolution – 1,200 x 2,400 dpi (Horizontal and Vertical)
- Dimensions – 450 x 342 x 182 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Weight – 5.7 kg
- Max Paper Size – A4
- Input Tray Capacity – 120 pages
- Max Colour Print Speed – 15 ppm
- Max Black and White Print Speed – 32 ppm
- Borderless Printing – Yes
- Ink Cartridge Configuration – 4 separate ink tanks for 4 colour Epson Stylus SX215 Ink Cartridges
- Memory Card Slot – Yes
- Interface – USB
- Operating Systems Compatible – Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS X 10.3.9+
The all-in-one is a budget-friendly device that offers good features as compared to its price. It has a medium-sized full-colour LCD screen located in the midst of the control panel that allows easy photo printing directly from a memory card without having to connect to PC. The available memory card slot supports a variety of cards including Memory Stick Pro, MicroDrive, xD, MMC, SDHC, CF and SD. Moreover, the Epson Stylus SX215 ink cartridges add to further savings with the machine offering separate compartments for individual installations when required.
Printing speed and print quality or above average but cannot satisfy the expectations of a professional photographer. The printer lacks networking capabilities for both cables as well as wireless. Additionally, it also devoid of fax function, automatic duplexer, and PictBridge port.
What are the Cartridge Requirements for Epson Stylus SX215 Printer?
The requirements for Epson Stylus SX215 ink cartridges include:
- T0711 Black ink cartridge
- T0712 Cyan ink cartridge
- T0713 Magenta ink cartridge
- T0714 Yellow ink cartridge
- T0715 Multipack ink cartridge
Epson Stylus SX215 is an inexpensive printer offering some features that may attract a specific group of printer users. Considering its printing speed and quality it may disappoint busy office users and professional photographers. It can justify its role if purchased for moderate home use.
What to do if the ink smears from the printer?
If the print results are not proper, try the following:
- Make sure you selected the correct paper setting for the paper loaded in the printer and that the printable side of the paper is always facing up in the right direction.
- Check the status of the Epson Stylus SX215 ink cartridges, if low, arrange for the replacing cartridges.
- Clean and align the printhead. If the quality is not acceptable, try aligning the printhead using printer driver utility. Refer the online user guide for more info.
- To clean the inside of the printer, make a copy without placing a document on the document table. For further information, see your online User’s Guide.
- Use only high-quality Epson Stylus SX215 ink cartridges and paper available on the site.
What should I do if a printer does not perform printing task properly?
To keep your printer working in its best condition, it is recommended to clean the printer thoroughly several times a year. Keep the following instructions in mind while cleaning it:
- Avoid using alcohol or thinner for the cleaning purpose. These chemicals can cause damage to the printer.
- Always use a soft, dry, clean lint-free cloth to clean the LCD screen. Do not use liquid or other chemical cleaners to clean the screen.
- Use a soft and a clean cloth to clean the glass surface of the document table. If the glass surface is stained with grease or some other hard-to-remove material, use a small amount of glass cleaner and a soft cloth to remove it. Wipe off all the remaining liquid once done.
- Never press the surface of the document table with a force.
- Be careful while handling the glass surface of the document table. Do not use a hard or abrasive brush to clean it. A damaged glass surface can decrease the scan quality.
- Carefully remove and reinstall the Epson Stylus SX215 ink cartridges from its place, without causing any damage to the printer.
- Load several sheets of A4 size plain paper in the feeder. Make a copy without placing a document in the document table
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why is the designing of the compatible Epson Stylus SX215 ink cartridge chip different from the original ink cartridges? I am afraid. Will it affect my printer’s warranty?
A. Yes, you are right, there is little variation in designing of compatible and original ink cartridges. This design variation is due to design copyright issue of the original ink cartridges. It will not at all affect the printer’s warranty.
Q. Can I continue my printing job, even if one of my ink cartridges is expended?
A. Sorry, you cannot perform your printing task with one empty ink cartridge. You have to replace the expended ink cartridge to continue your print job.
Q. I am afraid of using compatible Epson Stylus SX215 ink cartridges with the genuine ink cartridges. Can I return the product, if I am not satisfied with the print result?
A. You need not worry about the compatibility of ink cartridges purchased from our store with the genuine ink cartridges. It will give the same print quality. Even if you are not satisfied with the print quality, you can return the product within 30 days of purchase.
Q. We are running a digital agency and looking for an alternative for bulk supply with fast delivery. Will you be able to fulfill our needs?
A. Yes, you can order bulk ink cartridges from our store. To place the order please visit us. We assure you that we will deliver your product within 1-2 days. For further assistance, you can call us on 028 308 33221.
Q. Is it easy to check the ink level in this printer?
A. Yes, it is easy. Open printer driver window and click the maintenance tab, to check the Epson Stylus SX215 ink cartridge ink status.
Q. Can I install the ink cartridges by myself?
A. This is the user-friendly printer. You can easily install ink cartridges. Follow the steps in the manual to install ink cartridges.
Q. I was planning to purchase Epson printer for my studio. Will this printer suitable for high-quality prints?
A. Yes, you can consider this printer as it has the printing resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi. This all-in-one printer is suitable for performing printing, scanning, and copying task.
Q. I have ordered Epson Stylus SX215 Ink Cartridges. How can I track my order?
A. Thank you for making the purchase. To track your order, click here. Fill out the information and click continue to track your order.
Q. I want to read your return policy. Please provide the link for the same. Thanks.
A. To read our return policy, click here. For further guidance, you can contact customer care team.
Q. Can I customize the multipack of 4 Epson Stylus SX215 Ink Cartridges available at this site?
A. Yes, definitely you can customize the multipack of 4 ink cartridges.
Q. I want to place the order of the ink cartridges. I have added the ink cartridges to the cart, but I am unable to proceed further. Please help regarding placing the order on your site.
A. After adding your required cartridges to your cart. Click Checkout. Further, fill in the information. It is necessary to enter the details marked with the asterisk(*). To agree with the terms and conditions, tick the checkbox. For more details, you can call our customer care team, they will guide you accordingly.
Q. If I will place the order of the Epson Stylus SX215 Ink Cartridges, will you be able to deliver the cartridges on Sunday?
A. Sorry, we deliver the order between the hours of 9 am – 5 pm (Monday – Friday). In case of fast delivery, you can call us on 028 308 33221 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.