Epson Stylus SX218 Ink Cartridges
Enter Code: D10 at checkout for 10% Discount on Epson Stylus SX218 Ink Cartridges
Epson Stylus SX218 Review
Epson Stylus SX218 is an inkjet all-in-one that allows users to print and copy easily even without having to connect to a PC. Though the printer is bigger in size compared to other Epson all-in-ones it is not heavy. The machine saves money with 4 individual tanks for Epson Stylus SX218 ink cartridges.
- Display Function – 3.8 cm LCD screen
- Max Printing Resolution – 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Max Scanning Resolution – 1,200 x 2,400 dpi (Horizontal x Vertical)
- Dimensions – 450 x 342 x 182 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Weight – 5.7 kg
- Max Paper Size – A4
- Input Tray Capacity – 120 sheets
- Max Colour Print Speed – 15 ppm
- Max Black and White Print Speed – 34 ppm
- Borderless Printing – Yes
- Memory Card Slot – Yes
- Ink Cartridge Configuration – 4 separate ink tanks for 4 colour Epson Stylus SX218 Ink Cartridges
Epson Stylus SX218 offers decent quality printing, scanning, and copying. The printer is backed with good ink conservation mechanism and memory card slots that make viewing and printing easy. An LCD screen helps to view images before getting the end-result. Plus, photo editing software like Easy Photo Fix and Easy Photo Print enable the user to edit, change colour, adjust contrast and do much more.
The printer does not support the installation of large capacity Epson Stylus SX218 ink cartridges. It provides connectivity option only through USB. The print speed for colour photos as well as documents is slow.
What are the Cartridge Requirements for Epson Stylus SX218 Printer?
The ink cartridge requirements for Epson Stylus SX218 include:
- T0711 Black ink cartridge
- T0712 Cyan ink cartridge
- T0713 Magenta ink cartridge
- T0714 Yellow ink cartridge
- T0715 Multipack ink cartridge
Epson Stylus SX218 is an entry-level all-in-one that offers reasonable quality output and speed. Though it lacks some advanced features with only one option for connectivity, it can perform decently well for most of the home and small office users.
How to resolve paper jam issue of Epson Stylus SX218 printer?
If your printer faces trouble while handling the print media and paper gets jam easily. It might be possible that you have not used good quality paper. To resolve the issues related to a paper jam, follow a few steps below
- Open the printer access door
- Gently remove the paper from the feeder. Make sure you completely remove the paper and close the door
- If the paper is still remaining inside the feeder, gently pull it out.
- You will get a message indicating paper jam removed. Resume printing once the problem is resolved
Note: It is always suggested to use good quality paper for printing purpose. Ensure that the paper is not curled or distorted while fed inside the feeder.
What should I do if an error or warning messages appear on the screen?
The error messages are so common and can be handled easily keeping few things in mind. To solve the error messages follow few steps below:
- The error appears and nothing gets print. Turn the printer off and then back on again.
- Make sure that no paper is present in the printer. If the error still appears, contact support for help
- Get the error message for low-cartridges. Turn the printer off. Prepare the Epson Stylus SX218 ink cartridges for replacement before they get empty. Refer the online user manual for replacing the cartridges
- If the paper is out. Load the paper and press on the proceed option to resume printing
- No photos appear on the memory card. Check the memory card and try again. If a memory card is not inserted, insert a memory card
- Cartridges run out of ink. The printer will stop printing. Replace the Epson Stylus SX218 ink cartridges and buy the new one from our site to continue with the printing process
- Paper gets jammed. Remove the jammed paper, turn the printer off, and then turn it back on.
- The error can also occur if the ink cartridge cover is open. Open the scanner unit and close the ink cartridge cover. Press on the proceed option to continue
- The Epson Stylus SX218 ink cartridges shown on the LCD panel have not been installed. This type of error generates when the printer does not recognize the ink cartridges, check that you have correctly installed them
Performing actions stated above for these errors could possibly resolve the issue.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. I had placed an order of Epson Stylus SX218 ink cartridge from your site. But I got a distinct order delivered to my address. I guess the order belongs to someone else. What should I do now? Please suggest.
A. We apologise for this instance. Please contact our customer support via email address firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number 048 30833221 with your order ID. We will process your request, exchange the product and deliver the right order as soon as possible to your address without any obligations. We will make sure that you receive the correct order at your doorstep this time.
Q. I was advised not to use the expired Epson Stylus SX218 ink cartridges for my basic printing requirements. What could be the reason behind this?
A. Yes, you must avoid using expired or dried ink cartridges. Using expired ink cartridges will certainly affect the print quality, producing poor quality prints. If your Epson Stylus SX218 ink cartridges are expired, replace them as soon as possible to avoid faded prints. You can think of replacing your expired ink cartridges with the compatible ones also. The compatible ink cartridges produce good quality prints even at low cost. To get more details about compatible ones, visit this page.
Q. I had recently replaced the Epson Stylus SX218 ink cartridge in my Epson printer. And the resulted printouts included missing texts. What should I do to resolve this issue?
A. Before you install the cartridge, make sure that you have removed the protective shipping tape/vent tape. (This tape is used to protect and seal the printhead during shipping. Also, it prevents ink from entering the printhead where it dries) After removing the tape, run the printer’s ‘Head cleaning’ utility and print a test page. Even after this, you are unable to resolve the issue, please contact your printer’s manufacturer.
Q. My colour Epson Stylus SX218 ink cartridges expended. Can I set a colour option to grayscale and continue printing?
A. Expended colour ink cartridges feature is available only for Epson printer with model number- SX420W/SX425W/NX420. Hence, Epson SX218 printer does not support this feature.
Q. Do this printer support watermark printing?
A. Watermark printing feature is only for window users only. To use this feature open printer driver window through the control panel. Click page layout and on the bottom left, there is a tab for the watermark. Click settings and set the watermark for your document.
Q. Will I get the EPSON SX218 Ink cartridges along with the printer or do I have to purchase it separately?
A. When you purchase a new printer, ink cartridges are available with the printer. You don’t have to purchase them.
Q. I have ordered Epson SX218 Ink cartridges from your store, it’s been 3 days, I have not received my ink cartridges yet. To whom should I contact?
A. We regret for the inconvenience. If you haven’t received your order yet, you can call us on 048 30833221 or email us at email@example.com .
Q. I met with an accident last week, so for the next 3 months, I have to work from the home. Is this printer suitable for the home office?
A. The EPSON SX218 printer comes with print, scan and, copy features. It does not have the fax facility. But it has good printing and scanning resolution. The printing speed of monochrome and coloured printout is 34 ppm and 15 ppm, respectively, which is good for print work at home or small office. Hence, you can consider this printer for your home office.
Q. What is the standard media capacity of holding papers in the input tray in the Epson Stylus printer?
A. The standard media capacity of handling paper is 120 sheets in the input tray and 50 sheets in the output tray.