Epson Stylus SX400 Ink Cartridges
Enter Code: D10 at checkout for 10% Discount on Epson Stylus SX400 Ink Cartridges
Epson Stylus SX400 Review
If you want to save some space, copy, scan, and print with a user-friendly interface, Epson Stylus SX400 printer is for you. The inkjet all-in-one offers high-quality printing and well-rounded features aiming at home and home office users.
- Display Function – 6.3 cm colour LCD screen
- Max Printing Resolution – 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Max Scanning Resolution – 1,200 x 2,400 dpi (Horizontal x Vertical)
- Dimensions – 450 x 342 x 182 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Weight – 5 kg
- Max Paper Size – A4
- Input Tray Capacity – 120 sheets
- Max Colour Print Speed – 34 ppm
- Max Black and White Print Speed – 34 ppm
- Borderless Printing – Yes
- Memory Card Slot – Yes
- Ink Cartridge Configuration – 4 separate ink tanks for 4 colour Epson Stylus SX400 Ink Cartridges
- Interface – High speed USB
The all-in-one has an easy-to-use interface for copying, scanning, and printing. Both text printing and scanning are effective. The small footprint of the printer comes as a relief for those who look for space-saving devices. The photo printing quality of the device is good. Along with that, the Epson Stylus SX400 ink cartridges (original or compatible) offer enhanced quality output, delivering smudge-free, vibrant looking photographic pictures.
The device takes a lot more time than expected for set up and installation process. Even the print speed of the device is slow compared to other all-in-ones. The capacity for papers is small.
What are the Cartridge Requirements for Epson Stylus SX400 Printer?
The requirements for Epson Stylus SX400 ink cartridges include:
- T0711 Black ink cartridge
- T0712 Cyan ink cartridge
- T0713 Magenta ink cartridge
- T0714 Yellow ink cartridge
- T0715 Multipack ink cartridge
Epson Stylus SX400 proves to be a simply perfect option for home and home office users with its user-friendly interface, a big LCD screen, and a bundle of comprehensive software with important features. If speed is not a concern, home users can enjoy printing lab-quality photos and texts with other exciting add-ons.
What should I do if print quality is not appropriate?
If print results are not appropriate, check few solutions listed below.
- Clean the print head if the printhead nozzles are clogged
- Align the print head for better print quality. If quality is not improved, try aligning using the printer driver utility. Check your online user’s guide for the alignment process
- Check the status of the Epson Stylus SX400 Ink Cartridges if need replacement
- Clean the inside of the printer, and make a copy without placing a document on the document table.
- Use up the Epson Stylus SX400 Ink Cartridges within six months of opening vacuum package. It is always recommended to use high-quality ink and paper for better print results. You can also visit us online to get them from our store.
How to clean the printheads of the Epson Stylus SX400 printer?
When the results are not up to the mark and one has observed poor quality print results, the problem could be due to misalignment of the printheads or clogged nozzles. Check the issue and follow the steps listed accordingly.
- Load an A4-size paper on the printer
- Enter the Setup mode and click on the setup button.
- Select Maintenance tab from the pop-up displayed
- Click on the nozzle check to check for any clogged nozzles and then press the OK button
Start the nozzle check process and print the nozzle check pattern. Check if the pattern is correct and then press the OK button
- If you observe that segments are missing in the pattern printed. Clean the print head and start with head cleaning
- Once the head cleaning is finished, click on the OK button to finish the process
Note: Print head cleaning process utilizes ink, so clean the printheads only if the quality of print gets decline.
If the print results are not improved even after the four times of cleaning, turn off your printer for at least six hours. Then, try cleaning of the print head again. If the quality does not improve, one of the Epson Stylus SX400 Ink Cartridges may need to be replaced. Check for them online here. If the quality still does not improve even after replacing the cartridges, contact support.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. One of my friends advised me to purchase compatible Epson Stylus SX400 ink cartridges from your site. Do you have any offer available at your site?
A. Yes, we offer 10% off on everything you purchase from our site. Enter the coupon code D10 to get 10% discount on every ink and toner cartridges you purchase.
Q. Are compatible Epson Stylus SX400 ink cartridges harmless for internal components of the Epson printer or are original ones better in that respect?
A. The compatible ink cartridges are totally safe and secure for all the components in your printer; they are as safe as the original ink cartridges. Opting for the compatible ink cartridges will be a feasible decision as you will be saving more while printing and still have the same quality.
Q. Is there any expiry date for the Epson Stylus SX400 ink cartridges purchased from your site?
A. Yes, all our ink and toner cartridges come with an expiry date of 12 months from the date of purchase. You can use these ink cartridges during this period of time, until and unless they are kept in proper environmental conditions. It is always advised to use the ink cartridges before they are expired. We do not provide any guarantee of the quality and the performance after the expiry date.
Q. Does the printer include a separate ink tank for the ink cartridges?
A. Yes, the printer includes 4 separate ink tanks for 4 colour Epson Stylus SX400 ink cartridges.
Q. Although the printer takes more time for printing compared to another all-in-one printer, what makes it a perfect option for home usage?
A. This printer offers a bundle of comprehensive software with important features. Home users can enjoy printing lab-quality photos (vibrant looking photographic images) and texts with quality and smudge-free prints.
Q. I have installed Epson Stylus SX400 Ink Cartridges just a few days ago. I can see vertical misalignment on my printout. What can be the possible reason?
A. Check whether you are using the correct side of the paper or not. Now, perform head cleaning utility to clear clogged ink nozzles. Make sure your paper is properly aligned with the printhead. In your printer driver window, you can switch from fast economy to economy mode.
Q. I am having Epson Stylus SX400 printer, one of my ink cartridges are expended. Do I need to replace all the ink cartridges?
A. No, you don’t have to replace all the 4 ink cartridges. Just replace the empty cartridges with the new one. For further assistance, you can check your printer manual regarding cartridge replacement.
Q. I am very much satisfied with the print quality of compatible ink cartridges purchased for my Canon printer. Now, I am in search of ink cartridges for my Epson printer. Should I go for the compatible ones for my Epson printer, as well?
A. Yes, you can always choose compatible ink cartridges over original ink cartridges. As they are cost effective and also provide good quality printouts.
Q. Will the compatible Epson Stylus SX400 Ink Cartridges affect the quality of my printouts?
A. Compatible ink cartridges will not affect the quality of your printouts. You can make a purchase of ink cartridges from our store, as we provide premium quality ink cartridges at an affordable price.
Q. Why there is an ink error indication after I have replaced the original ink cartridges with the Epson Stylus SX400 Ink Cartridges?
A. The ink error can be due to the improper placing of ink cartridges. Open the ink cartridges stack and press the cartridges softly. Close the lid and turn off the printer and check again.