Epson Stylus SX415 Ink Cartridges
Enter Code: D10 at checkout for 10% Discount on Epson Stylus D78 Ink Cartridges
Epson Stylus SX415 Review
Epson Stylus SX415 is a stylish printer that offers good value for money with multifunction capability. The printer aims to attract home and small office users with its well-rounded features that include PictBridge USB port, a big LCD screen and multiple slots that support a wide range of memory cards.
- Display Function – 6.3 cm colour LCD screen
- Max Printing Resolution – 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Max Scanning Resolution – 1,200 x 2,400 dpi (Horizontal x Vertical)
- Dimensions – 450 x 342 x 182 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Weight – 5 kg
- Max Paper Size – A4
- Input Tray Capacity – 120 sheets
- Max Colour Print Speed – 34 ppm
- Max Black and White Print Speed – 34 ppm
- Borderless Printing – Yes
- Memory Card Slot – Yes
- Ink Cartridge Configuration – 4 separate ink tanks for 4 colour Epson Stylus SX415 Ink Cartridges
The printer offers quick and easy photo printing with PictBridge port and a big LCD screen that allows previewing images before printing. It makes photo printing task more exciting with an excellent quality output. The quality and speed of printing is good but a more enhanced quality can be seen in scanning with A4 size Contact Image Scanner. Additionally, it features a multi-storage card slot that supports Compact Flash, SDHC, MMC, Memory Stick Pro and XD memory cards. The printer also supports USB connectivity. 4 different tanks for 4 colour Epson Stylus SX415 ink cartridges allow users to replace the colour that runs out. With a good package of features, the machine turns out to be a low-cost deal.
With a disappointment for many, Epson Stylus SX415 lacks ADF, wireless connectivity and fax functionality.
The requirements for Epson Stylus SX415 ink cartridges include:
- T0711 Black ink cartridge
- T0712 Cyan ink cartridge
- T0713 Magenta ink cartridge
- T0714 Yellow ink cartridge
- T0715 Multipack ink cartridge
Epson Stylus SX415 makes a perfect choice for home and small office users with its set of comprehensive features including excellent quality output for printing and scanning. It competes well with the same range all-in-ones due to the presence of PictBridge port, multiple storage card slots and a big LCD screen. Hence, it makes a reliable choice offering good value for money.
What should I do if ink cartridges are not recognized by my printer?
Ink cartridges not recognized is a fairly common problem experienced by many of the Epson users. Such type of problems can be most frustrating, as Epson Stylus SX415 ink cartridges not recognized error usually led your printer not working properly. Follow the steps below:
- If your printer is currently not working properly, do not panic. Try switch off and on the printer. If it doesn’t work and the problem still persists, try another solution.
- Check for the following if the ink cartridges are missing or incorrectly installed and that they are dried up or run out of ink. Sometimes cartridges are not recognized by the printer, if they are outdated or not properly installed.
Note: It is normal if you see Ink cartridges not recognized error with almost empty or empty Epson Stylus SX415 ink cartridges.
- Updating the printer software can also result in these type of error messages. If your printer fails to recognize one or more ink cartridges, once you enabled an update, there may be great chances that you need to replace the ink cartridges.
- Once the update is done in your system, you can’t get rid of it easily. Even formatting your hard drive and reinstalling the original printer driver will not achieve great results. The only thing you can do at this point is disabled all the future updates.
- Remove or reinstall the not recognized ink cartridges. Sometimes these errors simply mean that the cartridges are not clicked in properly. Reinstall the ink cartridges and close the printer lid or press the button properly when finished. If the printer display ‘Charging ink’ or returns to the usual ‘home’ display, the problem is solved. But if not move to the next step.
- Remove the Epson Stylus SX415 ink cartridges and inspect the cartridge chips. If chips are dirty, wipe all chips with a damp tissue then polish with dry. Fit them back in the printer. Once finished, install the cartridges back in the printer and plug the power cord back in, turn printer power back on and, check if the issue resolved.
If none of the above steps fix the cartridges not recognized problem, contact Epson support for help.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What precautions should I consider while handling the Epson Stylus SX415 Ink Cartridges?
A. You need to follow the instructions listed below while handling Epson Stylus SX415 ink cartridges:
- Stock these ink cartridges at normal room temperature in a dark room and keep them away from direct sunlight.
- Use the ink cartridges before the date printed on the package. For best printing results, use the ink cartridges within 6 months of opening the packet.
- Once you bring the cartridges from a cold storage, allow them to warm at room temperature for approximately three hours before using it.
- You should ensure that you do not open a cartridge package until and unless you are ready to use it. The cartridge is vacuum packed in order to maintain its reliability and efficiency. If you leave a cartridge open for a long time, it might affect your printing.
- Remove the tape from the cartridges before installing them and follow proper instructions and guidelines referring to the user manual.
Q. How would I come to know whether the Epson Stylus SX415 ink cartridge at your site, is in stock or out of stock?
A. To know even if the ink cartridge is in stock or not, choose the product. After that, the page displayed will let you know the current availability status of the ink cartridge. It is very common if the ink cartridge is out of stock right now. If the product is out of stock or unavailable, “out of stock” will be already displayed with the product details. To know additional details, you can also call us on 048 30833221 or email us at email@example.com. To look for Epson Stylus SX415 ink cartridges, please visit this page.
Q. Does the printer support borderless printing?
A. Yes, the printer supports borderless printing.
Q. Before 4 months, I have purchased ink cartridges for this printer but haven’t used yet. May I know the shelf life of ink cartridges.
A. Epson Stylus SX415 ink cartridges that we sell have a shelf life of approximately 6 months from the date of purchase, only if they are stored properly.
Q. I have replaced the ink cartridges with the compatible ink cartridges purchased from your store. But, I am not satisfied with the print quality. What should I do?
A. We are sorry for the inconvenience. You can return your ink cartridges within 30 days of purchase. We will replace the ink cartridges or refund you the amount.
Q. I live in Australia. Do you deliver ink cartridges here? If yes, then what are your delivery charges if I order Multipack of Epson Stylus SX415 ink cartridges?
A. Sorry, we deliver the product only in the UK and Ireland.
Q. Is it possible to print the envelope with this printer?
A. Yes, you can print an envelope, photos, web pages and documents from the Epson printer.
Q. I was planning to purchase a printer for my home. Is this printer suitable for project work and document printing?
A. Yes, of course. You can consider the Epson printer for your project work and document printing.
Q. Will my print quality degrades if I use compatible Epson Stylus SX415 ink cartridges with the original one?
A. No, the print quality will not at all be affected. Our compatible ink cartridge yields same quality print with the genuine cartridges.
Q. I want to order multipack cartridges from your store. Can I customize my own ink cartridges in the multipack of 20 cartridges?
A. Yes, you can choose your own combination in any of our multipack cartridges.