Epson Stylus SX510W Ink Cartridges
Enter Code: D10 at checkout for 10% Discount on Epson Stylus SX510W Ink Cartridges
Epson Stylus SX510W Review
Epson Stylus SX510W is a black beauty with a huge lot of features that make the product ideal for small business environments as well as families. It offers superior quality prints and scans with wireless capability including inbuilt WiFi and Ethernet.
- Display – 6.3 cm colour LCD screen
- Max Printing Resolution – 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Max Scanning resolution – 2,400 x 2,400 dpi (Horizontal and Vertical)
- Dimensions – 450 x 342 x 182 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Weight – 6 kg
- Max Paper Size – A4
- Input Tray Capacity – 100 pages
- Max Colour Print Speed – upto 36 ppm
- Max Black and White Print Speed – upto 36 ppm
- Borderless Printing – Yes
- Ink Cartridge Configuration – 4 separate ink tanks for 4 colour Epson Stylus SX510W Ink Cartridges
- Memory Card Slot – Yes
- Interface – USB, Ethernet, WiFi
- Operating Systems Compatible – Windows 2000, Windows XP
Epson has integrated high-speed printing, Ethernet, built-in WiFi in a single all-in-one. The output quality of scans and prints is also outstanding. The big-size LCD screen, more than one memory card slots and PictBridge port add to the versatility and flexibility of professional method photo printing. Even the interface of the device is easy to deal with.
The printer makes quite a lot of noise while handling the media. It is compatible with a limited number of operating systems.
What are the Cartridge Requirements for Epson Stylus SX510W Printer?
The requirements for Epson Stylus SX510W ink cartridges include:
- T0711 Black ink cartridge
- T0712 Cyan ink cartridge
- T0713 Magenta ink cartridge
- T0714 Yellow ink cartridge
- T0715 Multipack ink cartridge
Epson Stylus SX510W provides a comprehensive solution to printing, scanning, and copying. It is not just good at offering quality output but also good at performing speedy operations. The Epson Stylus SX510W ink cartridges make the operations cost-effective in the long run. Plus, wireless capability enables a number of people to use the device at the same time. The final verdict is that advantages overshadow the disadvantages significantly – making the product a perfect buy for home and small offices.
What should I do if image size or position of the image is incorrect?
Try the following solutions in order to resolve the issue:
- Ensure that correct paper size, layout, expansion, and reduce/enlarge or zoom setting is selected for the paper loaded in the printer.
- Make sure you correctly load the paper and placed it at the correct position.
- If the edges of the copy or photo are cropped, move the original photo slightly away from the corner. Clean the document table. Refer the online user manual for more information.
What should I do if the printout is faint or has gaps?
If printouts are not proper, check that the Epson Stylus SX510W ink cartridges used are not expended or low on ink. Take the appropriate action and follow the steps below to resolve such issue:
- Ensure that the correct paper type is selected
- Make sure the printable side that is (the whiter or glossier side) of the paper is selected and is facing up in the right direction while feeding in the sheet feeder. Keep a check that you should always keep the printable side up for smooth printing.
- When you choose standard or best as the quality setting, select off as the bidirectional setting. Bidirectional printing might decreases print quality
- Clean the printhead if the nozzles are clogged. Follow proper cleaning instructions from the online user manual
- Use up the Epson Stylus SX510W ink cartridges within six months of the opening vacuum package
How Should I check if my printer is working fine or not?
To examine if the printer is working fine, check the following:
- The power supply voltage must be within the specification limits. The power code used must be free from any kind of damage, short circuit or breakage
- The printer must be grounded properly. It should not be located in a place where it can be exposed to high or low temperature or humidity change
- Any vibrating equipment must not be placed on or under the printer
- One should only use high-quality paper as recommended for printing
- Check the inside of the printer, and remove any foreign matters if there are any, such as paper clips, staples, bits of paper, paper dust.
- Clean the inside of the printer and check if the Epson Stylus SX510W ink cartridges are installed properly at its place.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. I am afraid of using genuine and compatible Epson Stylus SX510W Ink Cartridges together. Will it affect my printer’s warranty?
A. You can definitely use genuine and compatible ink cartridges together. It will provide you with the same print quality and will not at all affect your printer’s warranty.
Q. I have Epson SX110 printer. But the printer does not have wireless connectivity. I am planning to replace it with the Stylus SX510W printer. Can I use the ink cartridges of SX110 printer to this printer?
A. Yes, you can install the available cartridges in SX510W printer. Make sure that the ink cartridge level is not low, else it will not print anything.
Q. I have Stylus SX510W printer. I have not performed much printing task from last one year. Is it necessary to change the ink cartridges?
A. If the print quality is good, then you can continue your printing task with the same ink cartridges. It is generally recommended that for the best print quality you need to replace your ink cartridges in every 6 months.
Q. I had received the order on time. But, I found that I have ordered the wrong ink cartridges. I want to return my order and place the order of Epson Stylus SX510W ink cartridges. What is the procedure?
A. No problem. You can call us on 048 30833221 or email us at email@example.com and provide us your invoice details. We will replace your order soon.
Q. Are the compatible Epson Stylus SX510W cartridges available at your store is of the latest version?
A. All our ink cartridges are fully chipped, up-to-date and ready to install.
Q. I am planning to work from home. I need a printer which provides fast printing speed. Is this printer suitable for fast printing?
A. This printer provides high-speed printing of up to 36 pages per minute for both monochrome and coloured printout. Hence, you can prefer this wireless printer, for high-speed printing.
Q. I have a printing shop. I need separate ink cartridges for 4-5 Epson printers. Purchasing separate ink cartridges will be a bit costly. Can I customize the multipack of 8 Epson Stylus SX510W Ink Cartridges?
A. Yes, you can customize the multipack of ink cartridges for your printers.
Q. Why my printouts are slightly slanted when I am using glossy paper?
A. It seems like you need to change the economy mode in your printer driver settings. To do this, click advanced printer settings in the printer driver window. Change “fast economy mode” to “economy mode”. Also, make sure that you have aligned the paper with the print head.
Q. Is ink being lost while performing the cleaning task in the printer?
A. Yes, some amount of ink is consumed while performing the cleaning task in the printer.
Q. I have ordered compatible Epson Stylus SX510W ink cartridges, from your site. Is it safe to remove the expended ink?
A. No, it is not at all safe to remove the expended ink cartridges before you receive the new ones. As the ink in the print head nozzles may dry out and can affect the print quality.
Q. I want to order Epson cartridges in bulk. Is there any special discount for bulk order.
A. We do not have any special discount on bulk order. But you will definitely save much on purchasing the ink cartridges in bulk. Also, we have a special discount of 10% with every invoice if you use promo code D10.
Q. I live in outskirts of Ireland. Will you be able to deliver my order of Epson Stylus SX510W ink cartridges at my place? If yes, then when will I receive my order?
A. Yes, we do deliver on the outskirts of Ireland. You can place the order before 12 o’clock in the morning. For further assistance, call us on 048 30833221.