Time has changed when printers were only used in offices for printing purpose. With the advancement in technology, a compact printer with wireless feature came in the trend that is specifically made to serve both home and office printing needs.
Some of the users may still be using the home printers just to print a simple black and white document or a letter. But with the power today’s technology has given us, we can do a lot more than we have imagined. The latest printers available in the market can print high-quality graphics, professional-looking photos and connect to cloud. Other plenty of tasks handled excellently by home printers, both for children and adults, will even convince those who argue against home printer ownership. So let’s have a look at the advantages of having a printer at home.
1. Saves Time And Money
Having your own printer can save a considerable amount of time and money both. The money you spend over the years on printing can be saved when you print your stuff at home. Getting your print jobs done through printing services available is twice more expensive than printing at home. It becomes even more efficient when you require immediate printouts to meet the urgent deadlines and you don’t have time to visit a printing shop.
2. Enables You To Make Your Own Custom Printouts
This is one of the most beneficial aspects of having a home printer. You can customise your print work the way you want – which is not always possible when getting it done by a print shop.
There are plenty of professional and creative tasks that can be achieved with the help of home printers. These include:
- Those who own a small home-based business can create their own business cards. Initially, this might not sound very interesting, though. But as you begin customising your business cards at home you may not want to go back to a print shop which is a costlier deal.
- You can also print invoices, reports or other documents for official purpose as and when required.
- You can customise and create your own personalized booklet, paper pads, home organizers, inserts, calendars, and more.
- You can print professional quality photos right at home which is one of the most cost-effective ideas one could have. Nowadays, a lot of schools and educational institutes require students to bring colour photographs for a variety of assignments and projects. That is when the home printer becomes a must-have thing.
- Papercraft is a popular task adopted by schools as a part of studies for children. It has its importance at the commercial level too. Using your home printer you can create beautiful paper models as per your imagination in a cost-effective way.
- You can create a variety of artworks like clear window decals and other decorative prints
- Home-business owners can create logos and artwork to display their business information outside their residence most effectively.
3. Let’s You Connect To Cloud
Businesses nowadays are asking their employees to work from home. With wireless printers that are Google Cloud ready, you can print anything you need when you work from home.
4. Provides Ease Of Access
If you opt for a multifunction printer, you are capable of printing, scanning and copying documents on your own. Plus, you can even send a fax of document or image when required.
Furthermore, the latest technology used in printers allows you to connect the printer to the internet anytime you want. Even while being away from home you can send print commands to your printer using your laptop, smartphone or tablet. This feature has brought great ease to those who need to print documents all the time.
The list of advantages of having a home printer is not exhaustive at all. Because it all depends on your creativity and imagination to bring out maximum potential out of high-tech home printers.
Home Printers For Different Needs
1. Canon MX725 A4 Multifunction Printer – The printer is an inkjet all-in-one with plenty of features including cloud, email, mobile printing, automatic multi-page copying, faxing, and scanning. It comes with a set of 5 printer cartridges (different colours) and a 2-sided, 25-sheet ADF that enhances productivity. The machine offers professional quality photos and text printing.
2. HP Deskjet 3630 All-in-one – This home printer is best for those who are looking for average printing performance at the cheap price. This budget-friendly printer is a lightweight machine that offers all the basic printing operations. Additionally, it provides HP auto-off technology, mobile printing, and manual duplex printing. With this printer, you can manage your printing jobs with or without the network.
3. Brother HL-L2340 Wireless Compact Laser Printer – This printer from Brother runs with high printing speed and low maintenance cost. It comes with 250 sheets tray capacity and automatic document feeder. This monochrome laser printer is a perfect solution for small home-business owners who need to print documents frequently.
Make Your Home Printer Investment More Effective With Printer Ink Cartridges
Expensive ink and toner cartridges and frequent running out of these consumables is the biggest problem faced by owners of home printers. This is one of the core reasons why people hesitate to invest in home printers.
However, this is where the role of cost-effective and reliable printer ink suppliers like the Printer Ink Cartridges in the UK comes to light. Printer Ink Cartridges is the leading premium quality printer ink supplier in the UK. The company provides its customers with a seamless shopping experience on its online ink cartridge site.
The company offers compatible ink and toner cartridges at very low prices that save you as much as 70% compared to its original counterparts. Additionally, it also offers 100% money back guarantee on every consumable which provides first-time buyers a satisfaction with their purchase.
Be it office or home printers, the biggest long-term savings can be achieved only through the purchase of compatible ink and toner cartridges. So, if you have a home printer or have decided to purchase one after learning its advantages, don’t forget to try some cheap and high-quality consumables offered by Printer Ink Cartridges.